March 5, 2011
Activity History just got a world better. This powerful feature which allows you to run date range reports on orders, billing, and almost all aspects of your account activity has just been upgraded to ensure it can do a lot more of what you've been asking for.
This upgrade surfaces many key data fields, includes new customization features, and generates reports in a fraction of the time it used to take. For some of the larger reports, we have internally clocked speed improvements of 30x faster report generation.
Please let us know your thoughts by commenting on this blog post.
Enhancements to Activity History
We have exposed significantly more data fields that can be used to generate a report. There is a new field selector menu to make it very easy to choose from an available list, and add them to reports.
New fields will now allow you to segment your data based on:
- Shipping status and shipment level details
- Internal Shipwire status
- Warehouse (including your Shipwire Anywhere shipping locations)
- Inventory level status and quantities
- Transaction IDs (including Cart ID)
- Costs for shipping & Handling
- Order level details
- SKU specific info
Configure reports to match your specific needs. For example:
- Surface your top-selling products (by destination zip, timeframe, etc).
- Quickly create tax reports that include orders within a specified time period, by source country, and include all key order-level details.
- See what your average per order shipping costs are (by product, by order, or by destination zip).
All data can be quickly downloaded as a .csv file so that you can chart your businesses progress in Excel.
Available Fields and Report Viewer
Date Range Reporting, Report download and viewer