February 1, 2008
Shipwire offers warehouses in the U.S. and Canada. In Canada we offer warehouses in Toronto and Vancouver. There are many benefits gained by leveraging Shipwire's Canadian warehouse network to power your business.
- Sell in Canada as a local merchant
- Import goods directly into Vancouver warehouse from the Vancouver port
- Shipwire helps you freight inventory in bulk to Canada
- Clear customs once with bulk freight of inventory rather than parcel-by-parcel customs passage
- Ask Shipwire for assistance if you need a Canadian Tax ID or business registration
- No more shipping delays for your buyers as you wait for individual parcels to move through customs
Merchants shipping out of Shipwire Canadian facilities can send outbound parcel shipments via Canada Post.
Merchants using Canada Post out of Shipwire Canadian facilities will experience large cost savings versus expensive international shipping options if sent from the U.S.
Additionally, Shipwire's extensive North American Warehouse Network ensures that most shipments will receive 1-2 day delivery at ground prices throughout North America.
Save money, hassles and time by augmenting your existing storage and shipping solution with Shipwire Canadian facilities and now Canada Post.